தென்னாடுடைய பெரியவா போற்றி எந்நாட்டவர்க்கும் இறைவா போற்றி சர்வக்ஞா சர்வவ்யாபி பெரியவா சரணம்
மாயப்பிறப்பறுக்கும் மஹா பெரியவா அடி போற்றி!
Welcome to Sri Sankarapuram MahaPeriyava Agnihothrigal Gurukula Gramam(also known as SSMAGG)
Here are some details/objectives about the project for your reference:
Sri Sankarapuram is a Vedic village, in Kadiramangalam, about 15km from Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu.
The village is being developed on over 100 acres of land by Sri Vaishnavi Trust. Sri Vaishnavi Trust was established in the year 2004 by Advocate, Sri Venkatasubramanian, affectionately called 'Sri Vakkil Anna'. Sri Vakkil Anna moved to this village in June 2021.
This trust is developing the village and the trust was registered vide registration ref:309/03-04. The renewal approval of the trust is : Unique Registration number AADTS4795HE20218 dated 31-03-2022.
The prime objective of the project is Veda Samrakshanam, Agni Samrakshanam and Go Samrakshanam for Loka Kshemam and to keep alive Veda and dharma for Loka Kshemam.
It is proposed to house 108 Vaideegas and 200 Grahastas for doing kainkaryam at this village.Once 108 Vaideegas get into this village, they are not expected to step out of the village for their livelihood and all their needs will be taken care by trust (interest from corpus fund). Their daily needs like grains and other groceries would be taken care, and also monthly dakshina would be provided to every Vaideega. Their duty is to do agnihotram twice a day and also teach Veda to two vidhyarthees. Idea is to create similar atmosphere which existed 300+ years ago, where kings protected brahmins.
There is also a huge temple being constructed for Kanchi Mahaswami (68th Pontiff, H.H. Sri Chandrashekarendra saraswathi swami who attained siddhi 25 years ago), with 129 feet tall raja gopuram, There are separate temple being constructed for Kamakshi and chandramouleeshwara. There will a pushkarani (temple pond) for temple. There is yagashala with another pond for conducting yagas as prescribed by sodhakarma
Sri Sankarapuram is much more than a Vedic village. It is a movement to create awareness about Sanathana Dharma
The various ongoing kainkaryams are:
1.Constructing MahaPeriyava temple with 129 feet height Rajagopuram(click here to view the photos)
2. Agni Samrakshanam :Click here to know more and donate
3. Go Samrakshanam(Goshala): :Click here to know more and donate
4. Veda Patasala :Click here to know more and donate
5. Contribution towards lighting oil lamp in 141 Prachina Shiva temples:Click here to know more and donate
6. Monthly Anusham Puja :Click here to know more
7. Padayatra : Click here to know more
8. Rama Namavali - 130 crores - 1,20,500 notebooks for writing Rama Nama
9. Conducting online Samskirutham learning classes(so far 5 batches conducted and more than 1500 Vidhyarthees completed the courses. Conducting online Tirupugazh Learning classes(More than 1000 devotees are learning for the last one year). Conducting Abirami Andhadhi Classes(More than 500 devotees are learning for the last six months) Click here to know more
10. Conducting functions in Sri Sankarapuram for Ayushya Homam, upanayanam, sashtiapthapoorthi, bheemarathashanti, shatabhishekam and 5 day Vivaham for those, who are willing to conduct as per Dharma Shastra.
One Target One Lakh
There are over 29,000 members in Sri Sankarapuram in WhatsApp groups, through which progress of the project is communicated periodically, along with various aspects of Sanathana Dharma and details of kainkaryam
We are working towards inducting one lakh members, and request to kindly join the WhatsApp group.
There is no financial commitment.
We also request you to kindly help us spread the information to your near and dear in the community circle.
Please click here for more details
Our Social Media links
Note: Image/s copyright are with original owner/s